- Donate to MDA and encourage research for Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy.
- Learn how to accomodate those with a disability in your everyday life.
- Include everyone.
- Share and comment on our posts on social media.
- Send our flyer to every nurse you know and everyone you know who knows a nurse.
- Make a purchase from our shop. Most items are handmade crafts we do with the kids.
- Make a donation so we can make Ellie's life the best it can be. She requires a lot of additional equipment that most other kids don't.
Many Ways to Help
Ellie's Amazon List
Some items are toys and fun stuff but many are items we plan to use to adapt life so Ellie can participate more in normal activities.
Travel, even to the grocery store, is really hard. We feel "stuck" a lot because the time it takes us to pack and go somewhere is so long, we often can't go because we are so limited by Ellie's medical care schedule.
Depending on our current need, funds may go either to Ellie's equipment, activities, or our family bills.